Benefits of Using Rowing Machine (Rower)
Six Core benefits of working out with Rowing Machine
- Get a Full-Body Workout: Get this — a rowing machine uses 86 percent (!!) of the muscles in your body, according to a study from the English Institute of Sport.
- Improve Your Aerobic Fitness. Rowing for even just 15 minutes is “a serious aerobic workout,” says Tyrrell. Rowing regularly can help increase your stamina and endurance while improving your overall cardiovascular health.
- Improve Lower-Body Conditioning: Because you use your leg muscles so much in this workout, targeted lower-body conditioning — building strength and endurance — is among the top benefits of rowing workouts, says Tyrrell.
- Build better posture: “Since the rowing machine primarily uses your legs, core, and back, it has loads of postural benefits, and is a great tool to engage the posterior chain [backside] of the body,” says Ilustrisimo. Working your posterior chain is super important for balancing your muscle strength, reducing injury risk, and helping correct the bad posture that’s common in this sedentary society.
- Workout With Less Injury Risk: You have a lower injury risk on a rower machine because it’s low-impact, says Tyrrell. And without the high risk of injury, you can complete rowing workouts at a high intensity without as much wear and tear on your joints. “Higher-intensity exercises such as plyometrics and sprinting can sometimes be hard on the body, but low-impact tools such as rowing machines and bicycles are great for the body,” says Ilustrisimo. “You also have many variables to change your rowing workouts, such as resistance, pace, and distance,” he adds.
- Keep Your Workout Beginner-Friendly: One of the additional benefits of rowing workouts is that they’re easy for beginners to try, says Sosa. “You see and feel results quickly, which is great for beginners,” she says. But you have to stick with it for more than just a few minutes to make this shift happen. “Gym-goers tend to hop on and off a rower within five minutes due to boredom or confusion, foregoing those results,” she explains. Make your rowing workouts at least 10 to 20 minutes long to see an improvement in your form and get your heart pumping.
You can choose the type of Rowing Machine you want to hire by clicking on the button below.
Seeking a Spin Bike for hire? Look no further than Gymhire.ie
Getting into shape this season or simply seeking a permanent low-cost indoor exercise solution…whatever your needs, Gymhire.ie has a short or long term treadmill hire solution for you.
Exercise in the privacy of your own home with one of our quality spin bikes and save on gym memberships and costly purchases. Renting is the smarter option when you rent from Gymhire.ie
Additionally, we also include free Delivery Nationwide. We deliver to Cork, Galway, Limerick, Clare, Kerry, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Laois, Offlay, Meath, Westmeath, Kildare, Wicklow and Mayo.
In any case, whether you are looking to get into shape this season or simply seeking a permanent low-cost indoor exercise solution, Gymhire.ie has both a short or long term rower hire solution for you.
Indeed, we use only top brand equipment such BH Fitness, Pro-Form, NordicTrack for hire and each machine undergoes a comprehensive service check before being used for hire, ensuring the customer receives the highest standard service available.
Finally, we always have flexible options to purchase or hire, so you’ll find a way that works for you.
Certainly, renting is the smarter option when you rent from Gymhire.ie